Summary: The fast-developing business district of Fort Bonifacio Global City in Taguig, Philippines is also quickly establishing itself as a formidable shopping, dining and entertainment hub. Here are 5 of its most popular attractions.
On a business trip and staying for a while at a hotel in Taguig City, Philippines? Here are 5 favorite attractions that are sure to ease the stress of your visit and have you enjoying your stay more.
1) Bonifacio High Street. This is where you will find some high-end brand stores and restaurants. However, the best feature of the place is the lovely park that stretches all the way in the middle of this line of shops and dining venues. It often becomes the venue for art exhibits, concerts, and even fashion shows. On normal days, you will see families taking a stroll and playing with their pets there.
2) Market! Market! Mall. Located across the Serendra residences, this mall is perhaps the most accessible in the area for providing a healthy balance of upscale and bargain shopping options.
3) Philippine Veterans Museum. This museum is a library, archive, gallery, and theater complex that was built in honor of the soldiers of World War II. If you ever feel like learning a bit of local history, this is certainly a fitting place to start.
4) Libingan ng mga Bayani or Heroes' Cemetery. This is the final resting place and memorial ground for more than 33,500 Filipino soldiers who gave their lives fighting during the 2nd World War. It is also where Philippine presidents, national artists, and other highly respected Filipinos are laid to rest.
5) The Mind Museum. While it has yet to open in March 2012, this museum promises to be quite a spectacle for those who love science. Aiming to be the first world-class establishment of its kind in the country, it will be featuring over 250 stunning interactive exhibits that present the formidable subject in a fun, entertaining way. You can already start reserving tickets in advance for their opening in March.
These exciting destinations will be easier to explore if you stay in a place that is conveniently situated near them. Best Western Premier F1 is a hotel that enjoys a prime location proximate to all these attractions. It is found along 32nd Street in Bonifacio Global City and offers elegant accommodations that reflect its classy neighborhood. It is also currently offering 2 new packages that can be quite useful if you plan on being in town for a while. One is applicable to a minimum 14-night stay while the other to a minimum 30-night stay. Depending on which you pick, these Taguig accommodation promo deals offer 10% discounts each on laundry service, use of the hotel business center, and on food and beverage. They certainly help in easing accommodation expenses, and leave you with more leeway on your budget for other expenses. You can learn more about this hotel in Taguig by checking out its website.
by Janice Pelayo